Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Some Pics from Christmas 2006





















Baby Jughead's First Christmas..
















Grandma and Grandpa Lavarack
















Dear Old Dad!! I was trying to take a photo of my beautiful table ornamentation, and he butted in.. But I think the photo is much prettier for it xx.



























My Beautiful Special Little Happy Guy, my nephew Hughie. He's so cute!!








The floating ship/low flying plane (you decide) on Christmas day. Off shore NSW Central Coast. grandpa discovered it, and turns to my Gandma and says.. "Hey Sue, do you want to see an optical illusion?" He has been saying that to her for 60 years, and she always replies "yes". He never ceases to find amazement in the world around him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home