Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Some photos of my visit back to Sydney in April 2007

I was so excited about the little things when I got home, like an electric kettle, salami and huge grocery stores, that I had to take a photo to remember what I left behind..



And hanging out with my mates just felt so good! I was whole again!! ...


Bennos celebrated his graduation at his parent's house in Harbord...

This is Luke doing his best impression of a doggy...
This is Chloe, riding "Kathleen" her pet horse..


And then I went down to Canberra to see my besties..



My trip home for 3 weeks was wonderful. I felt re-connected with myself and my friends made me laugh in only the way they know how.

It was a strange experience being home on a "working holiday", to return "home" to my house and life in Colombo. It was flipped!

Peace xx

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home